Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- This movie is on my top now Is it correct?
- Hey, in Lil Peep song "Bother me" I see the phrase I can’t get it: "I find it obvious" can u expl...
- Please help with 8 and explain the difference between appraise assess calculate estimate
- Hello my dear valuable and loyal customer, this is ( my name) from ( my department name ), I’ve ...
- 1. Question Is it ok to say: "Somebody has to" (as a short version of "Somebody has to do it") ?...
- Does anyone wanna chat with me on Instagram,...? I'm a German native speaker, so if anyone's lea...
- When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I don't want it to be too casua...
- I’d like to know if the following sentences sound natural: The other day, around six-thirty in ...
- Does this sound natural? You can call an expert, and ask whether he can recover saved Microsof...
- Difference between “I rent a car” and “ I lease a car”
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?