Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- Is it reasonable to assume that "slip" means "lapse"? Also, I was just wondering why "I'd be" is ...
- Is it natural? I don’t want to try to make friends in online unless it happens naturally.
- with all the respect you need help (does this sound natural?)
- how do you use the Word of in englesh sentences
- "I find/discover that adding eggs helps make a lighter cake." What is the right option and why?
- He was flirting with one girl while chilling ( this sentence sounds normally? )
- What does "of a menace" mean? And women are just as much "of a menace" as the men
- I don't quite understand "consumers aren't stuck with the big players" in this article. Could yo...
- Who will be my English helper regularly?
- Which one sounds natural? 1.age limit 2.age restriction
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?