[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is this natural last time i delivered presentation in English was job interview.
- It looks like you are not happy. It doesn't look like you are happy. It seems you are not happy...
- I think "a lot" and "a few" are opposite meaning. Why is the both "quite a lot" and "quite a few...
- Did you hear about Robin Hood? He just had an arrow escape. What's the hidden meaning behind the...
- Do these sentences have a same meaning? 1. after he had come here, he helped me 2. having com...
- Teacher: What is your favorite day of the week? Student: My favorite day of the week is Monday...
- There [is/are] a bedroom and two bathrooms in the apartment. Which one do you use, “is” or “are”?
- (In the classroom) Person A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats? Person B: I don't like the both...
- Do or Does ? ____ the clients know they need our help?
- Why there’s no “is”?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?