[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Elise
- How do you say this in English (US)? Elise
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tên tôi là Elise
- I'd like to know what "clicks back" means in the two sentences below. Thanks in advance.
- I like to drink coffee because it makes me wake in the morning. Is this sentence correct, natu...
- I was born on 8th, April so could I say that :"I was born in the early April" or "I was born on t...
- Is there any difference between these options? Could you please explain it to me? Clean up yo...
- Do we need to explain it to them? or Do we need to explain to them?
- Do or Does ? ____ the clients know they need our help?
- Why there’s no “is”?
- Did I commit any mistake? 🧐🧐
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Is as a result of the fact that someone to whom ...
- please correct my sentence below. I think I have to reschedule my hair appointment tomorrow beca...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?