Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hoo. I’m going to a Korean restaurant soon and can’t decide if I want 설렁탕 or 갈비탕. Which one would...
- Best app/websites to learn Korean? What do you recommend?
- Do you have any K-Dramas or Korean music you suggest I check out? I’ve explored a lot of Korean R...
- What a best apps to use to learn korean fast?
- There are different types of Korean endings. So how do you know which one to use and also how do ...
- That job is new to me. OR? That job is new for me. ??
- The girl seeing sky is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- The girl reading a book on the chair is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- You’re 10. Your only sister is 4 years younger. You’re 10. You only have one sister that is 4 ...
- Is it correct ?
- Is this correct? "He speaks Russian almost like his native language"
- Can you help me to correct this sentence please? Thank youuu I took all the pictures at my cit...
- What does "verifiable documentation" mean? 🤔🤔🤔 Is it the same as "reliable documentation"？
- Have you heard the proberb “A man’s walking is a succession of falls”? Does this proverb exist?
- I want to read as soon as while/through possible expression?
- what does 불러요mean in the sentence 저는 노래를 잘 못 불러요
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?