Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- (To my dad) Please be well for me until I get back to Japan in three years. Does this sound natural?
- dad was on the phone. Does this sound natural?
- I remember asking my dad where grandpa was, but he looked at me with half smile on his face, and ...
- what did she say???
- what did he say?
- Is this actually used in real conversation?
- "The Role of the Teacher" (When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I ...
- もう〜してもいい頃だ it is time+仮定法過去 仮定法過去というのは、過去形とは別なのですか？ また、過去形以外のものも含むなら例を教えてほしいです
- How do you say? “If it rained on the day, there’s no [spare, substitute, backup...] day. Thanks!
- What does “How d'you do?” mean? This was in the book “Charlie and the chocolate factory ”. And a...
- Is “I’ll tell my mom on you” Grammartically correct?
- I couldn't beleive the number of cars that was parked outside the hall. Is it grammatically ...
- what did she say?🤔
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- which the correct one? 1. are this still available? 2. is this still available? 3. Do this st...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?