Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does 꺼졌어 means? Some people say this when they don't want to eat. And I think it's different...
- 우리 둘이면 돼 what does 면 in here stand for? it is the same meaning as "when/if" or theres other mean...
- What does 아무것도 아닌 평범한 일상이 더욱더 소중해지는 날 mean in English?
- 이튿날인가요 means “the next day”?
- Does 날 have other meanings? From what i knew it meant “day” but I have read it in songs and the t...
- Is it grammatically correct? "The simple question that takes lifetime to figure the answer." ...
- is this sentence correct?
- Which words should be change? I think "is of" change "is to". Is it right?
- Which word should be change? I think "A".
- Does goodbye mean, bye forever?
- What does "up" in "went up" add to the meaning of "went" in the context below?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?