Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 君はそもそも死んだりはしない 是什麼意思
- 이제 화낼 기운이 없어 これ日本語でなんですか？！
- Does 殺る (yaru) here mean to kill or smth else? Also what does アリかい mean?
- 寒い殺される はどういう意味ですか？
- ギリギリに死んだという表現がありますか もしなかったらどう使えばいいですか
- How do you say this in Japanese? 这里怎么办理会员卡？
- How do you say this in Japanese? 你也会说日语吗
- How do you say this in Japanese? 演唱会
- I'm going to start next week. does this sound natural?
- Hi, is there any better expression to say “I went to the market on impulse.” ?
- I'm going back to work. Does this sound natural?
- This line is from Friends: You kissed my best Ross! Is it common and natural to use “best” and ...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I don't have a definite answer....
- He wants to show his friends paintings he has collected for over 20 years. Does this sound nat...
- What's the punch line? "Hey, no problem" sounds funny in this serious conversation?
- It's getting kind of late. I think I ____ (take) a taxi home. Do I have to use 'will take' or...
- Could you please help with my sentences?🐣🐣 I want to know the most natural hate to say this!! Ple...
- It’s so difficult! The passage3, Question 11 and 15. I even don’t understand their questions’ mea...