Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between "as well" and "too"? and as well and too? ?
- What is the difference between I like it more. and I like it better. ?
- 私は英語を上手く話せるようになりたいです。 I want to speak English very well. Does this sound natural?
- Do you say “ My arm is hurt “ ??? I know “My arms hurts “ is right. But do you say that to mean...
- (teacher teaching an online class) "I don't want you to use the chat room when you make comments....
- Does this sound natural? I’m diabetes?
- Please check my sentence. I had been working in Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic since May 2021. I...
- That soup is sharp. What does that mean? Thank you.
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- Let's date with me if you're not too busy. Does this sound natural?
- What does "Probably no more than six" highlighted in the image below mean? From the context, I be...
- can you help me?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?