Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Would you say “get stuck in a rut” in everyday conversation?
- "call it a day" is that phrase oftenly used in UK? or in just US?
- Do you use "ditto" in your daily conversation?
- "That's torn it." How often do you think this idiomatic phrase is used in your daily life? If...
- When I left home, it was sunny, so I didn't expect it to rain such hard. Is this correct ?
- Which sounds natural? You can use the GPS to [1.know / 2.learn / 3.see / 4.understand / 5.find ou...
- Would you tell me what is wrong? Compare with normal shelters and paper shelters, How much diffe...
- "A woman is reaching into her purse near a fountain." This sentence means, "There is a woman, ...
- cherry blossoms is と cherry blossoms are はどちらが正しいですか？
- If I use "actor" for a girl/ female, Do people think that I am so rude to do it?
- *I'm sure we can sort it out. *I sort of liked it. (does this sound natural?)
- Because you I am happy. Because of you I am happy. Which is right?
- Can I say, “What should I put on today?”, instead of a phrase “What should I wear today?” If I c...
- what things can you plot?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...
- what's the meaning of “block letters” when i fill in a form?