Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 잊다 and 까먹다?
- What is the difference between -고 있는 중이다 and -는 중이다? Is there any difference in nuance or is one ...
- what is the difference between태양 and 해 and which one is used commonly or most often please provid...
- Is there any difference between 정말 and 진짜? are there another word to say the same?
- Is this sentence correct? "A strong jet of water knocked the phone off his hand."
- I miss my family. My freind said so. What shoud I respond?
- where .... you borrowed last week? 1. are scissors 2. are the scissors 3. is scissors 4. is some ...
- If someone says: “I might be busy this weekend. I’ll have to let you know.” Will be natural to re...
- The scientist has made the experiment for half a year , but he hasn’t succeeded yet. Is it correct?
- Could anyone help me in answering these questions in the paragraph,please?
- Could you please help with my sentences??🌟 I want to know the most natural way to say this!! I re...
- can you help please
- Hi! Is the vocab ‘omit’ common? I don’t think t’ve heard anyone using it. Do you have any other c...
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?