Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Who will be my English helper regularly?
- Is this sentence correct? “I always take my mouthwash with me.”
- Why he use would here " I think if our design teams work together to build the model, the pro...
- What do you think it is important for students to have tablet computer?
- I am not sure if both the sentences “A stream divides the field off from the two houses.” and “...
- Which one sounds natural? 1.age limit 2.age restriction
- "The sudden disruption of the pandemic aroused fears of panic buying in British supermarkets, as ...
- 最後の出勤日にあなたがお客さんとして来て友達になれたことが嬉しかった。 My last day at work, I was happy you came to register gym an...
- can someone do this exercise for me please?
- A: How are you today? B: I feel terrible. Or I am terrible which one is more correct, natu...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?