Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I finally got AirPods. This thing is like right out of the future. Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? AirPods に紐つけたら、完全ワイヤレスの意味ないよね？
- How do you say this in English (US)? 第2世代 AirPods きた！でも目新しさがなくて、ちょっとがっかり。
- is this natural? He got in trouble from boss because he didn’t submit his report even when i was...
- I’m still wondering who made this Can anyone make this natural?
- Let's read this story another time. Let's read this story next time. Do they mean the same thing?
- "This film has an instructive and unexpected ending". Is this sentence correct?
- A: What will you have today? B: I'd like a short stack and two eggs over easy. I know a short st...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- Why use “experience” after got to, Why don’t use “explore” ? I thought need to use verb. rathe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...