Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- can you please explain to me how to use "ain't" more clearly
- what do you say when a girl does this with her hair
- How do you say this 👇🏻 part of the hoodie in English?
- We are in for trouble. We are likely to be trouble. Do they mean the same thing?
- Why said good-enough care? I thought it mean the same things.
- It’s common for people to say about the time,for example "Now it's fiftteen to Five ?" 4:45.
- Could you correct these sentences ? I met the person who started working our company at the same...
- If I say: I’ll skip our lunch. Does it sound rude ?
- buying a dress at a mall, ''Can I have a discount? '' What should I say when asking for a lo...
- If the word "Intense" is the synonym of the word "Strong", can i use like that - "He is intense p...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- how do you use word "your good company " in business email ?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...