Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 弁当を持参したけど、お箸が忘れないため食べようにも食べられない Does this sound natural?
- What does 弁当に入ったおかず mean?
- Can anyone explain to me the grammar of this sentence? I'm really confused! お弁当を食べた学生が公園に行った
- Nobody of us could solve the problem. Is this sentence correct?
- What does the verb "drop" mean here?
- Can you even imagine how hard it is to learn a new language, which by the way is too different fr...
- I learned today that both "goofy" and "silly" are insults but very mild. I have always thought th...
- Are these correct? I didn’t understand B-2:(
- What does “ she’s tough-enough hire as it is” mean? I heard this sentence in scene when the girl...
- Please tell me different ways to say this in U.S. English: - This medication is for relieving h...
- witch one is natural , don't make me (seem) or (look) or (sound) stupid
- If I post this pic on ig, will American think I'm an easy girl?
- What's the difference between " cut it out " and " knock it off "?