Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Don't get emotional. What does it mean?
- Can I say “I’m selling a hamburger on him” instead of “I’m selling a hamburger to him”?
- Please rewrite what MIKE says to sound more natural. ⬇️ ANA: Why am I learning Russian? MIKE: Li...
- Please rewrite what MIKE says to sound more natural. ⬇️ ANA: how do you work on reading? MIKE: Oh...
- Do they sound natural? 1.Were you the one who chose to major in nursing back when you were applyi...
- Can we say “better than “ instead of “more than” I have heard it in song , can we ?
- Does this conversation sound natural? “What is the best way to memorize English words?” “Actual...
- Five pair of pants Or Five pairs of pants Which one is correct?
- Hello, Is there an english song wich can help to learn english alphabet ? Numbers ? Days of the...
- can you please explain to me how to use "ain't" more clearly
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- how do you use word "your good company " in business email ?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...