Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 台湾旅行での会話や日本で観光案内の際、北京中国語(？)/(日本で主流の「簡体字中国語」)でも通じますか？ 台湾にいつか行きたいと思っています！
- CORRECT? Give me some time to remember it = I forgot something and now I'm trying to figure out w...
- What’s the meaning of “the losing boy”and “the lost boy”?
- Which one is correct and natural? 1: I'm not interested in marriage. 2: I'm not interested in...
- What are the difference among book, appoint and reserve? If I want to staff to help me take the d...
- Excuse me. “On the means of” means (regard ) or (about ) here? Is that correct? Thanks in advance!
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...