Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Cars run on the left side in Japan, whereas they run on the right side in the U.S. Does this soun...
- Cars today are better than that of ten years ago. Does this sound natural?
- Cars are bumper to bumper on the road. Does this sound natural?
- Is it correct to say? According to her and me, all sentences sound good.
- I want to go to the USA someday. Where is the best place for first time?
- Which one is more bold and casual? I want it for a short bio. A techie with lots of hobbies. A...
- Does anyone know who is he and is this photo from any movie ? Thanks!!
- Our video ad make low conversion rate. Is it grammatically okay?
- How do you say? “If it rained on the day, there’s no [spare, substitute, backup...] day. Thanks!
- What does “How d'you do?” mean? This was in the book “Charlie and the chocolate factory ”. And a...
- Is “I’ll tell my mom on you” Grammartically correct?
- I couldn't beleive the number of cars that was parked outside the hall. Is it grammatically ...
- what did she say?🤔
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- which the correct one? 1. are this still available? 2. is this still available? 3. Do this st...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?