Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1.쌀쌀했은데 2.쌀쌀했는데 どちらが正しいですか？
- Which one is correct? (See you tomorrow) 내일 봐. 내일 봬요.
- would you tell me which one is correct?...and why not the others?
- Which seems more correct? 쥐어 or 쥐다?
- I suppose there's a difference between adverb and verb, if not many. Say, A: I've never meant t...
- The girl reading a book on the desk is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- That job is new to me. OR? That job is new for me. ??
- The girl seeing sky is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- The girl reading a book on the chair is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- Is this correct? "He speaks Russian almost like his native language"
- Can you help me to correct this sentence please? Thank youuu I took all the pictures at my cit...
- What does "verifiable documentation" mean? 🤔🤔🤔 Is it the same as "reliable documentation"？
- Have you heard the proberb “A man’s walking is a succession of falls”? Does this proverb exist?
- I want to read as soon as while/through possible expression?
- what does 불러요mean in the sentence 저는 노래를 잘 못 불러요
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?