Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which Using "this," "that," and "it" correctly is one of the most difficult things for English le...
- What are some things that help you learn a different language? Please give me suggestions to free...
- I've done all things I can do! (Means 'Enough is enough!') Does this sound natural?
- I wonder why the writer is using the word “wisecrack” here.
- ¿Que tan ofensiva es la palabra “fuck" de 1 a 10?
- Are these sentences correct? : She is not available, she arrives about in 1 hour... She hasn't...
- can someone give me a synonym of "I'm sorry"?
- what are these words ? help me please
- I'm a massive fan of music. No mattee what kind of gernes, I just totally dive into when music...
- A heated debate concerning online shopping has been aroused.Is this sentence correct？
- "I didn't like the way they talked to me." 「私のあのことについて、 彼らに訊かれたが話さなかった」 と言っているのかなと思ったのですが、 "lik...
- Is it correct ? “Why wasn’t she helped by them ?”
- I had a cup of coffee in the morning. I had a cup of coffee this morning. What’s the meaning of ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?