Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- How do you say this 👇🏻 part of the hoodie in English?
- We are in for trouble. We are likely to be trouble. Do they mean the same thing?
- Why said good-enough care? I thought it mean the same things.
- Does this sound natural? Give her a call, I know she won’t pick up but try your luck.
- Could you correct these sentences? I have to do a lot of tasks because I’m going to move foreign...
- It’s common for people to say about the time,for example "Now it's fiftteen to Five ?" 4:45.
- Could you correct these sentences ? I met the person who started working our company at the same...
- If I say: I’ll skip our lunch. Does it sound rude ?
- buying a dress at a mall, ''Can I have a discount? '' What should I say when asking for a lo...
- If the word "Intense" is the synonym of the word "Strong", can i use like that - "He is intense p...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- how do you use word "your good company " in business email ?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...