Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If I was in invisible, do we increase the rain? Do we eat some of fish pie?
- It rains cats and dogs. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between It's raining out there. and It's raining outside. ?
- Does this sound natural? "You shouldn't speak in a roundabout way when asking a woman out."
- 想知道母语者平时怎么用arouse这个词，arouse one‘s attention 短语常用吗
- Does this sound natural? "Although he passed the exam, he wasn't happy with the score."
- Is it correct: I am an only child. I married Dora in 2016. For my honeymoon, we went SanYa. I ha...
- Does this sound natural? "He decided to receive a vaccination, considering the benefits to socie...
- Suppose there were 40 students in a classroom and each of them has a student number. If you'd li...
- is lavish or lavishly a positive word?
- 1. The food looks delicious on the table. 2. The food on the table looks delicious. 3. On the t...
- ask ←a word abcdefg ← words Am I correct?
- I choosed a food. right sentence?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...