Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If "솔직히" = "honestly" and "진심으로" = "sincerely", does that mean that they can be used interchange...
- "그렇지만"와 "하지만"를 사용하는 것 사이에 차이가 있어요?
- "봐봐/볼래"는 '보여줘'란 표현과 똑같은 뜻인가요?
- what does the 나 that's in 나갈게요 in "지금 나갈게요." mean? does it mean "I" or something else?
- Coudl I say just "조심" instead of "조심해" and if I can does it still mean the same thing?
- CORRECT? Give me some time to remember it = I forgot something and now I'm trying to figure out w...
- What’s the meaning of “the losing boy”and “the lost boy”?
- Which one is correct and natural? 1: I'm not interested in marriage. 2: I'm not interested in...
- What are the difference among book, appoint and reserve? If I want to staff to help me take the d...
- Excuse me. “On the means of” means (regard ) or (about ) here? Is that correct? Thanks in advance!
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?