- how can we differentiate between can't and mustn't?
- What is the difference between differentiate and distinguish ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? differentiate
- Tell us some words that stuck in your mind after you heard. Tell us some words that stuck in your...
- Any synonyms for digress? How would you say to a person not to digress and stay on a topic?
- What's the difference between fall and autumn?
- Is wiped out meaning tired commonly used?
- "It's time to go to bed. Let's pack up the game." "It's time to go to bed. Let's pack the game."...
- Do you ever pronounce these words the same way? Some people say no but some people say yes…😅 the...
- Does this sound natural? “A customer wants to cancel. Should we get a cancellation fee?”
- Are these same? 1. I'm the one who can be able to do that. 2. I'm the one being able to do that.
- does "I usually buy my children's clothes a size bigger to allow for their growth" sound natural?...
- Why is that not every animated TV pilot gets made?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...