Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can the adjective word "whimsical" be used to describe a scenery?
- "Where," "wear," and "we're," all these words are the same pronunciation?
- I can't understand the grammar of would, when do I use it?
- I'm designing a 404 page imagination. Do these sentence sound natural? (1) It looks like you’ve ...
- "I wanna be your friend AS WELL AS your boss." 1 - Man already her boss and he also wants to be ...
- My English level is kinda good...but I have some problems with speaking...I am looking for a spea...
- What's the difference between "edge towards something" And " Move towards something " Basically w...
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker(US or UK). : ...
- I dared to ask her to dance with me. this sentence is natural?
- What is beyond country lines?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...