Question
7 Mar 2017

Did I ever tell you about the time my best friend was scared for a ghost in my house
It happened when I was celebrating my birthday in my house, well, I don’t like to dirty my living room, but It was my birthday I didn’t want to go the discoteck because I didn’t have enough money, well, I spent to get along with my family during the morning after my school’s friend come to my home for celebrating my birthday, but my best friend come to arrive very early at 7 pm, He bought one box one beer, well, I and my best friend come to my home for preparing at the living for the guests, We finished to clean all the living, I went to my bedroom and When I was walking to my bedroom, he yelled, suddenly he went out very fast to my home
He told me one chandelier spin around for itself, I was not surprised because my grandfather died in the living room, many years ago, so he didn’t want to back to my house because he was scared

Answers

Arabic

Arabic

Arabic

Arabic

Arabic

Arabic

Arabic