Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I transform a direct speech with the past continuos to an indirect speech? -"I was going ...
- What are some good speeches would you recommend for a non-native speaker to imitate to improve th...
- “…………………”，said he in a speech. Does this sound natural?
- What does “Uh….hell” mean? I don’t know but is it the same as “Uh….well” ?
- Is it correct to say " If I cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."?
- この文章は正しいですか？ I went to the mall today. I bought a jacket which was my favorite color. Also,I ate ...
- I'd like to know what should I work on to get ready for the TOEFL exam. Does this sound natural?
- Is it vorrect to say "There is the sunlight shine in."? I mean shine into the room.
- The judge ordered that the girl should not "be identified" Is the "be identified" a passive or...
- I was sick last week too. ＝ 私、先週も体調が悪かった。 I was also sick last week. ＝ 私も先週体調が悪かった。 There are ...
- Would you mind if you move to the next room? -> No （これはOKの意味） -> Yes （これは否定の意味） (e.g.) Yes, ple...
- What do you think I said?
- “This cake is made with a rice cooker.” That means I used a rice cooker to make the cake, right?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...