Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which He will come in a hour sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between We stood talking for an hour. and We talked standing for an hour. ?
- It takes about one hour and 40 minutes to Tokyo from Nagoya by Shinkansen. It's just a good perio...
- About the roster for October to December, I am available to work on Monday 11 am – 2 pm and Tuesd...
- The Big Bang Theory (2012) "Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitch noises while they s...
- Does this sound natural ? My friends and I believe in each other. So, we share our stories amo...
- Can I use "back there" to express a location that's far or behind the speaker? For instance: Some...
- Hi guys! Would anyone please teach me the difference between the two sentences below? 1:You need...
- Can any one tell me, where we use be, bieng, bring, been.
- how do you say papitas al hilo in English? these potatoes in English how can I say ?
- I will draw a natural and calm sight with a relaxing effect. ( is it right ?)
- how do you say these numbers? 1/3 2/3 4/3
- Can I use“in a mass” to express “to sum up”
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?