Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In what situation we use "pose" for example call my mobile pose
- Which is more natural "i want to ~" or " i'd like to~? In Some situations i have to use a lot of ...
- In this situation, what should I say? Yesterday a man asked me, “Which speaker would you like?...
- Does this sound natural? It’s 9 degrees outside.
- "He knows how to make my special day feel special." Does this sound natural?
- DOES IT MAKE SENSE AND IS IT CORRECT? Fight for your success!
- if someone looks beautiful in a dress. so can I give that person complement like "you look aston...
- この画像の9で、What do you miss about your teen years? とありますが、少し意味がわかりません。 解答例を教えてもらいたいです。
- Dose this sound natural? 1."Running is popular." 2."Running was popular."
- What does this mean? “more or less”
- Can anybody tell me if this is correct and if it sounds natural: - Sorry, I can't hear you, ca...
- What does this person mean "she" here? Is he saying me?
- Natural? "It's been a long time since I've seen him. He was indeed a great English teacher, an...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?