Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- which one is used to say "subject" 主語 or 主辞?
- What is the most natural way to say "I don't understand everything you say." ?
- why is it that to say "cut it out" we say いい加減にしろ? what does いい加減 mean literally (直訳)?
- The one on the left is called “guitar” and the other one is called “electronic guitar”. But I hea...
- Does it sound natural? Join us on zoom.
- Please correct the two sentences below. Thank you! As I sit on the edge of the mountain strea...
- I refused to be treated like a child. Is this sentence natural?
- I’m not sure “just plain filthy” in the third line in this picture. Does it mean one is more dirt...
- I usually loud English as fluently as I can ? please tell me where grammatically wrong is?
- If I had could spoken English, I would have spend more fun time. If I could had spoken English, ...
- The sound is coming from the teams who they are matching now. The sound is coming from the plane ...
- What did the woman say in the news?
- What do you like the least about school? この質問をされてとても混乱しました。 嫌いなものを聞いているのに、What do you like で始...