Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? " If everything falls into place, I'm gonna be in the US in a year, to g...
- "I'm wondering me where you are." Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "Once you are on the right plot, you can master English."
- "…but they all end up living happily ever after." Does it sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I joined an university project about foreigners learn Chines...
- It is the second oldest university in Ontario. Does this sound natural?
- I want to know more about famous universities in UK.Who can help me?
- what does "capital with a cold intensity" mean in this sentence? 'At first, finding himself al...
- When somebody does something shameful yet they talk about it and don't even give a crap, what exp...
- Is there any difference between "cash reward" and "cash rewards"? When it is better to use "rewar...
- Why the correct is "It has stopped raining" instead of "It has stopped to rain"?
- what's the correct collocation that we use with "friendship" please? do we "do friendship" or "m...
- You can join the class anytime through the link down below Is this called an announcement or a...
- Помогите пожалуйста с заданием! Срочно! Need help! Urgently! I would be grateful!
- I wonder what it this sentence would look like when drawn into a picture, and what the word tuck ...
- Please help with homework! Urgently! I will be grateful
- Which one is correct: "Throughout THE history of humanity" or "Throughout history of humanity"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?