Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You have weary eyes, today. Have you worked untill late night,yesterday Does this sound natural?
- What does it mean 'your eyes are getting brown'?
- He pull his eyes from the camera lenses. (When he was taken a photo)彼はカメラのレンズから目線をはずした。 Does this...
- "This film has an instructive and unexpected ending". Is this sentence correct?
- A: What will you have today? B: I'd like a short stack and two eggs over easy. I know a short st...
- What does part ways mean? Can you give me some examples?
- Does this sound natural?: "while I agree with you, I also think the joke was funny"
- Hey, I'm writing a novel about a guy at the college. So, I have a lot of questions like, can he g...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- Why use “experience” after got to, Why don’t use “explore” ? I thought need to use verb. rathe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- which the correct one? 1. are this still available? 2. is this still available? 3. Do this st...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?