Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How to formally say “You” in Korean?
- How do you say “How do you say _ in korean?” In korean?
- how do you say “belongs to” in korean ?
- How do you say “How are you?” In korean?
- Does this sentence sound natural? I use to hang out with a shoulder bag
- *you're carrying a lot of fat so don't expect to lose weigh in 1 month. *what are the odds for y...
- This has a mild climate, resembling a wetland. When you heard/see the sentence, what word do you...
- I'm thinking about practicing English by describing images from the internet. However if I do, I ...
- I have two nephews studying in nursery school. Is it sound natural?
- shouldn't it be (using) instead of use?
- can somebody please help me understand the joke, where Deadpool says "4th wall break inside of 4t...
- what is he called when he doesn't listen to anyone and do something again and again??
- Tell me examples of "gentle insults"? Are "bonehead" and "knucklehead" described as "gentle"?
- What is the answer in this question? I cannot find even one. Pls don't pass my question with the ...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?