- Help me with the question 15, please
- 80代の色々ものが好きです。 Does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with 代「counter for generations」.
- What does 10代の学生 mean?
- I suppose there's a difference between adverb and verb, if not many. Say, A: I've never meant t...
- The girl reading a book on the desk is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- That job is new to me. OR? That job is new for me. ??
- The girl seeing sky is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- The girl reading a book on the chair is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- Is this correct? "He speaks Russian almost like his native language"
- Can you help me to correct this sentence please? Thank youuu I took all the pictures at my cit...
- What does "verifiable documentation" mean? 🤔🤔🤔 Is it the same as "reliable documentation"？
- Have you heard the proberb “A man’s walking is a succession of falls”? Does this proverb exist?
- I want to read as soon as while/through possible expression?