Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- The Walking Dead does'nt have Japanese subtitles right now. To look up something right now but I...
- Why are Japanese cars called "rice burners" in US?
- Hello, my name is Raghad In the class there was another girl named the same Raghad. When the teac...
- ”There’s a lot of people…” or ”There are a lot of people”? The specific word ”people” is what ma...
- Which is more natural? "I have as much right to be here as you do" or "...as you have"
- What does "Mismatch" mean ? (Verb-wise)
- I'd like to know what the first sentence is saying in the text. Any comments would be appreciated.
- Is it natural to say "We can have 2 packs of this with 8 dollars because we have regular supporte...
- gazed open-mouthed as owl What does this ''as''in this sentence mean
- A: I'm going to a driving school. B: You are? When do you get your license? Is there any differ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?