Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Shall I say: "if you want to buy a new car of that brand, you have to pay 10k up to 15k pounds a...
- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- be動詞で表現するのと、一般動詞で表現するのは、どのような使い分けをしたら良いでしょうか？ ex. There are many cars moving around. vs Many ...
- “This cake is made with a rice cooker.” That means I used a rice cooker to make the cake, right?
- is the word 'saute' not common in everyday English? e.g. "well this bacon is not sauteed enough."
- Hello there. If someone's longing to talk with/to people of his age then which preposition should...
- do you use/hear this phrase in your daily life? " drift off " ?
- does this sound natural? " she drifted off to sleep."
- Did I use “made of” and “made from” correctly? This bag is “made of” leather. Tofu is “made from...
- Do you ever pronounce these words the same way? Some people say no but some people say yes…😅 the...
- Does this sound natural? “A customer wants to cancel. Should we get a cancellation fee?”
- Are these same? 1. I'm the one who can be able to do that. 2. I'm the one being able to do that.
- does "I usually buy my children's clothes a size bigger to allow for their growth" sound natural?...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...