Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I cleaned my room. × I cleaned up my room. →why is "up" not necessary ?
- He came into the room smiling. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between "So, you're going TO her room?" and "IN her room?" and "INSIDE her...
- Is It common in America to use "insulting names" as terms of endearment between siblings? And do ...
- Thanks for sharing your photos. They have made me want to go there. ↑ Are these sentences natural?
- I need you presence Can I say above phrase , to say to my customer I need you next to my register?
- Question about English: I've seen "for" being used as "because", but is this correct in any conte...
- Did you visit some sightseeing spots in Japan? Which spot was the most impressive for you? ↑ Are...
- When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I don't want it to be too casua...
- I’d like to know if the following sentences sound natural: The other day, around six-thirty in ...
- Does this sound natural? You can call an expert, and ask whether he can recover saved Microsof...
- Difference between “I rent a car” and “ I lease a car”
- I am not sure which is correct? : pledge him $1, 500 Could you please tell me?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?