Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I write informal no in chat?
- whats the correct way to add 始める to a verb?
- What does お出掛け mean? Could you please give me an example sentence?
- ほどに とはなんですか？ 良ければ例文もお願いします🤲
- What is the formal and casual way of た い?
- Please show me example sentences with 追加する.
- What is the difference between 追加する and 加える ?
- What does 追加乙です mean?
- How very fast he runs! What a very fast runner he is! この表現は、正しいでしょうか。
- I’d be nice if you could correct following the sentence below. I couldn’t help feeling disappoint...
- Her speech is very convincing. Does that make sense?
- Does this sound natural? 1. Hello! I’m contacting you to sign up for the class again. 2. can I...
- What does "Let the language do what it is good for" mean? I guess it is saying "make the best us...
- I knew she couldnt eat the cake it tasted so bad or I knew she couldnt have eaten the cake it tas...
- He knew he couldnt have won the fight or He knew he couldnt win the fight which one is correct?
- "When I went to the park, I was surprised because I had to pay to use the toilet." Hello! Do y...
- Which sentence is correct? * 1 point I have lost weight because I have eaten less. I have lost...
- Which do you think is more grammatical? "He is famous not only in Japan but also worldwide." "He ...