6 August

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
Closed question
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? How can I say about the person who started bullying in one or two words…? (like who instructed to other ppl to ignore the person, who is the center of bullying) can I just say the center of bullying? Leader of bullying?

[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions