Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Hey! Does someone understand this excerpt?
- Did you get a vaccine? My arm pain is gone now. ↑Does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in American English? "Do you play the piano?" "Yeah, definitely. I'm sure I ...
- Which one is grammatically correct? 1. When does the check have to be deposit by? 2. When do...
- Does this sound natural? The prices of commodities is currently skyrocketing.
- Do they mean the same thing? Can I have some water? Can I have a water? Can I have water?
- What words should be change or no error?？
- Please tell me which one sounds natural? - in the pursuit of truth. - in the pursuit of the truth.
- “Go away” meaning in this sentence? Sorry to post a sensitive question. I’m translating a docume...
- which one is more commonly used? driving course or driving lesson ? Is it correct : " I am taking...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- how do you use word "your good company " in business email ?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...