Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? 空気を読む。like"have perception of the situations.
- Our perception of the future is completely different does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between perception and perspective ?
- What does lighting mean?
- What does Throad mean?
- What does What does”drop kick people”mean? mean?
- What does Never mind? I meant You don’t need to care about being late. But what’s problem? mean?
- What does what do we got mean?
- What does I freaked out is it true? mean?
- What does Smart move mean?
- What does He said he'll treat me mean?
- What does “make for” in 340 mean?
- What does many workers were cast adrift by massive layoffs mean?