Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- These symbols of the email address, what do you read? . - _ @
- Could you teach me how to use this symbol? (;) Also, I don't even know its name.
- How do you say this in English (US)? This symbol that you can find on the phone key pad: "#"
- Today was my birthday.Happy birthday to me!! Because of Covid-19, my family orderd Domino's pizza...
- Guys, I was reading that in the UK people use to use BREAK UP when schools and colleges, or the t...
- Hello Everybody, How can I say the political position that is the opposite of conservative?
- In ninth grade... Do you have every class with all your classmates? Or there are a few of student...
- Is the phrasing "faces pass" common, or is it specific to poetry or music which has such a nuance...
- If I read a book real quick, what do you call it? I scan/skim?
- If for example "knucklehead" and "bonehead" are terms of endearment for siblings, do they have "b...
- When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I don't want it to be too casua...
- I’d like to know if the following sentences sound natural: The other day, around six-thirty in ...
- Difference between “I rent a car” and “ I lease a car”
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?