Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it correct to say "there's xx in there"?
- Does this sound natural? Did you trace it from google or you did it yourself?
- What is the standard formatting style for a (humanities) scientific text?
- How long have you been working this job? Is this correct?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? You can call an expert, and ask whether he can r...
- Does this sound natural? I’m not supposed to be alive. I should be dead at least 3 years ago.
- What does "come around" here mean? Suppose there is a room that is M wide and is N long, the r...
- If I read a book real quick, what do you call it? I scan/skim?
- If for example "knucklehead" and "bonehead" are terms of endearment for siblings, do they have "b...
- When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I don't want it to be too casua...