Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I dont know what you said. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between why dont you 〜? and how about 〜？ ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大变活人，I dont know how to describe this ,it's a kind of perfor...
- What does “to sugar coat something” mean Can you put the this word in a sentence that describ...
- What's more natural? 1. It's ten of five 2. It's ten to five
- When watching American Sci-Fi movie, aliens from outerspace are called "Martian" or something. Be...
- (There are two American people talking to together.) Person A: what languages would you like to ...
- Does this sound natural? Call any expert you know, and ask whether he can recover saved Micros...
- Difference between “I rent a car” and “ I lease a car”
- I am not sure which is correct? : pledge him $1, 500 Could you please tell me?
- Am I right to think that "eat vegetarian" is a shortened form of "eat as a vegetarian"?
- "You just never learn" Is it supposed to be encouraging or discouraging? I mean, good or bad? Ho...
- 🍀Dear native English speaker🍀 Could you please help with my sentences? I want to know the most na...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?