- I dont know what you said. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between why dont you 〜? and how about 〜？ ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大变活人，I dont know how to describe this ,it's a kind of perfor...
- How do you pronounce 1808?
- Which is correct? A: It's no use grumbling about. B: It's no use grumbling about it.
- Are these correct？
- Does this sound natural? (in the car) "How long will it take to get there?" "It doesn't take m...
- What is meant by 'contested' here in this context?
- The demands of customers are shifting. Is it natural?
- When I met one of my friends for the first time in years, I said to him " It’s been a while. You ...
- what does it mean to 'check out' here????
- Do these mean the same? A: go back to sleep B: get back to sleep
- Is it natural? It was an observational which means it couldn’t prove that eating a later lunch re...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?