Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "A carriage was drawn by twelve pairs of donkeys." In this sentence, exactly how many donkeys ...
- What is the difference between carriage and wagon ?
- What does In a first-class carriage of a train speeding Balkanward two Britons sat in friendly, ...
- What does kiosk mean?
- What does furlough mean?
- What does school of fish mean?
- What does ain't mean?
- What does Sensible mean?
- What does Chatting into the wee hours of the morning. mean?
- What does Subject to mean?
- What does The winner takes it all. The winner takes all. mean?
- What does Hell to the no mean?
- What does 1. Less people, though. Less of a chance of a story spreading. -- what is the exact mea...