Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- finish several presentations Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between to finish and to finish up ?
- What is the difference between I'm finished and I've finished ?
- Please correct my journal 😣😖😞 It seems that a typhoon will approach to my area tomorrow. Even th...
- I know many people are not familiar with this subject, so if you don’t know, the intuition of Eng...
- >As time grew on< Is this the wrong expression? I heard it on a Youtube video (ofc it was a nativ...
- how to use at,in,on ?
- You could been born a tree. What does this mean?
- What does “ She nailed it” mean ? This is a comment according to a girl wearing a beautiful dress
- As time grows on, people around him accept who he is and want to become friends with him. Is thi...
- a/ What a huge difference 2 weeks makes! OR b/ What a huge difference 2 weeks make! Whic...
- I don’t understand the sentence in blue. I know the structure but don’t know its meaning. What do...
- Hi, can you check if it is okay to say the following thing to describe the scene around at 1:30? ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?