Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you please explain the joke (seen on Reddit)? - You have been made a moderator of /r/dadjo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 実は彼が影の権力者だからだよ(かげのけんりょくしゃ) for a joke between friends
- Please tell me classic jokes.
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- “at least a few” means more than one?
- My first boss fired me outside company because I am always late. Unfortunately, My second boss’s ...
- what do you guys call this? we call it USB what about you?
- could you please correct the sentence? "Is it truth that there are not allowed marriages between...
- About how often is "Once in a blue moon" ? It's rarely? Or sometimes? When and how do you use thi...
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- Hi！I have a question. Could you help me figure it out？Is there any difference between Eyes closed...
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...