Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- What is “Glory be!”
- Help me please
- What does "slide" mean in the following sentence? The Accounts Receivable ending balance is af...
- What is difference between “grumble” and “grouse”
- Which is correct sentence? 1. After it rain, the ground get wet. 2. After it rained, the ground g...
- i need to know what's that skills called in English , when player get ball into basket from long ...
- Can u tell me about American slang that is popular now in the USA and the meaning of it? And my s...
- Does saying "I cant" means I want to do it?
- Hey, Do you guys use the word (maybe kinda slang?) "cold-blooded"? 😶 Figuratively, for those who ...
- BRING or TAKE? It's raining outside. Don't forget to bring/ take an umbrella. Bring or take is ...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?