Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition Does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. Does this sound natural?
- What’s the difference between “I will leave it to you” and “ I will leave you to it.”?
- Why is the answer for question 8 (A)
- Why do you not go home? Why don't you go home? Are both correct and the same?
- wish i were heather why is "were" used instead of "was"
- Is it correct guess that "to kick smth to sb" means to kick smth towards somebody so they can tak...
- hi guys I have question. below are all correct? I don't have much money don't you have much mo...
- Do people who live in English-speaking countries often use cursive type ? Or do you use block typ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He was standing with his back ...
- if someone's face got burned, can he be called handicapped?
- Which sounds natural? The number of crimes has been increasing [1.nowadays / 2.these days / 3.rec...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?